|Please note that the GCPC meeting has been re-scheduled from the 11th to the 18th of September!!
The Garden Club at Palm Coast will hold its first meeting of the 2017-2018 season on Monday September 18th (sign-in begins at 12:30 p.m.) at the Flagler County Extension Service, 150 Sawgrass Road, Bunnell. The new officers are Cindy Balazik, President, Sue Bennett-Bara, Vice-President, Susan McConnell, Treasurer and Andrew McConnell, Assistant Treasurer. We have an opening for the Secretary’s position.
Our guest speaker at this meeting will be Eric Learn from T&D Tree Service who will educate the club on Queen Palms, Hardwood trees and shrubs. There will be a raffle for a floral design, plant sale and door prizes as well as light refreshments. Visitors are welcome. For more information please contact our website email@example.com.
- Arranger’s Guild Meeting – September 20, 2022
- October 2022 Selection of the Month
- September 2022 Selection of the Month
- National Garden Club Week Library Display
- Installation of New Officers
- City of Palm Coast Arbor Day 2022
- 2022 Arbor Day Memorial & Tree Planting
- Garden Club at Palm Coast Present Scholarships to High School Students
- 2022 FFGC Convention Workshop – Taking the Mystery Out of Design Mechanics
- 2022 FFGC Convention and State Flower Show