This page offers Resources for Club Members.
Board members and committee members wishing to send a letter on behalf of the Club may download and use the Club’s official MS Word Template to compose a letter. The use of this Letterhead Template ensures a consistent presentation of the Club to the outside world. Club Letterhead Template
When you make (approved!!) purchases or payments on behalf of the Garden Club, please fill out and submit this Reimbursement Request form.
Clippings Publishing Deadlines
Last Monday of the month:
- all articles for the Club Newsletter “Clippings” must have been received by the Clippings Editor for inclusion in next month’s edition.
- Contributors of articles to Clippings must comply with this deadline. No exceptions. Articles arriving after the last Monday of the month will miss next month’s issue.
First Monday of the following month:
- The Clippings Editor sends the new Clippings edition to Dolphin, the print shop, to have 10 paper copies printed
- a PDF copy is sent to the MailChimp Operator for email distribution to the members
- a PDF copy is sent to the Facebook Editor for publishing on the club’s Facebook page
- a PDF copy is sent to the Webmaster for publishing on the club website
Second Monday of the month, the morning of the General Club Meeting:
- A member will collect 10 paper copies from Dolphin. They are handed out at the General Meeting to club members who do not have email
Vacancies for functions and roles in the club organization can be found here: Vacancies