Come join us on March 13 at the Flagler Extension Service, 150 Sawgrass Rd., Bunnell at 1:00 (sign-in at 12:30) to hear David and Sheryl Mitchell (Wild Birds Unlimited) advise us on how to turn our yards into habitats that attract song and color. There will be a raffle, 50/50 and light refreshments. For more info. contact Janet at 603-306-6363.
- FFGC District VI Spring Meeting – May 9, 2023
- Clippings Newsletter May, 2023
- Florida Club Arbor Day 2023 Ceremony
- June 2023 Selection of the Month
- Garden Club Presents Scholarships to High School Students
- FFGC 2023 96th Annual Convention
- City of Palm Coast Arbor Day
- Arrangers’ Guild Meeting, April 11, 2023, Class 6
- May 2023 Selection of the Month
- Clippings Newsletter April, 2023
- Margarita on June 2023 Selection of the Month
- Lori Dyer on May 2023 Selection of the Month
- Kathleen Schierhorst on May 2023 Selection of the Month
- Gail Stone on May 2023 Selection of the Month
- Ann on April 2023 Selection of the Month
Are these meetings open to everyone?
These are the monthly club member meetings. Visitors are welcome.
I just moved from Washington D.C. last spring and have considered joining your club all year so I look forward to being a visitor at your March meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at our meeting!!