On May 8, 2023. The Garden Club at Palm Coast held its annual picnic at the VFW Post 8696, Palm Coast, FL.
We had our installation of Officers:
- President: Denise Garcia
- Vice President: New Elected: Julia Rossi
- Secretary: New Elected: Judy Rodriguez
- Treasurer: Jenny Scott
- 3 Year Director: Kenetha Kilmurray
- 2 Year Director: Marie Fabozzi
- 1 Year Director: Margie Brady
CONGRATULATIONS to our Board of Directors!
The Garden Club at Palm Coast was happy to announce 4 Award Winners for our Club!
- Award # 61 For the Most Memberships of a large Club: Ellen Werner
- Award # 42 Edible Garden: Kathleen Bolanos
- Award # 81 Floral Design: Margaret Chodosh
- Tree Count Award: 358 Trees Planted: Kathleen Fuss (We were in the Top 10.)
CONGRATULATIONS to all our winners!
Scholarships Presentations by: Dani Little and Kenetha Kilmurray
We had three recipients for Scholarships this year, but only one was able to come to the picnic:
- Abby Amaturo, Matanzas High School, was present along with her parents.
- Jessica Neal, Flagler High School.
- Lilly Achias, Flagler High School.
All three students will pursue their studies in Environmental Health Sciences.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Scholars!
Also, present for their award was May Selection of the Month recipients: Michael Racano and Charles LaFlamme of Arrowhead Drive in Hidden Lakes community for their beautiful gardens. Presented by the Selection of the Month Committee: Nancy Iandoli and Mary Kay Hirsch.
CONGRATULATIONS to our May Selection of the Month.