Welcome to the Garden Club at Palm Coast
Our Garden Club is very active:
- We hold monthly meetings where speakers present interesting topics
- We are active in fundraising and sponsor a number of scholarships.
- Our Arranger’s Guild teaches the creation of beautiful flower arrangements
- The Propagation Guild explores the many kinds of plant propagation.
Spring Festival & Plant Sale 2018
Our annual Spring Festival & Plant Sale is an event for the entire community.
Saturday April 7, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Central Park at Palm Coast
This one day event will feature a major plant sale, vendors, specialty plant growers, educational series & exhibits, children’s activities, great food and much more.
We are currently seeking vendors to enhance the Spring Festival.
If you would like to participate, please download the 2018 Vendor agreement , complete the form and return to The Garden Club at Palm Coast, 1 Clearview Ct N, Palm Coast, FL 32137.
NEW: Calendar and Events page
You are now able to check the timing and details of our scheduled meetings and events on our new Calendar & Events page:
The Garden Club announces “Scholarship Program 2018”.
The Garden Club offers scholarships to high school seniors, and college freshman, sophomores and juniors who qualify and reside in Flagler County and who will pursue further studies in the areas of agriculture, horticulture and the environmental sciences.
In order to be considered for a scholarship applicants will need to fill out a form and submit an application package to the club. All applications for the 2018 scholarships have to be received by January 15, 2018.
The application form for a scholarship can be downloaded here: Scholarship application
Included in this Garden Club at Palm Coast website:
- Information pages accessed via links in the black menu bar under the header
- Blog posts can be found in the right hand column, arranged in order of most recent date, by month and by category
- Events can be found on the Calendar & Events page
Enjoy your visit to our Garden Club at Palm Coast website.