Welcome to the Garden Club at Palm Coast
Our Garden Club is very active:
- We hold monthly meetings where speakers present interesting topics
- We are active in fundraising and sponsor a number of scholarships.
- Our Arranger’s Guild teaches the creation of beautiful flower arrangements
- The Propagation Guild explores the many kinds of plant propagation.
The Garden Club announces a “Garden Theme Cruise”.
Update: Extra staterooms added; booking deadline extended until October 8th, 2017!!!
The Garden Club at Palm Coast has organized a “Garden Theme Cruise” on Royal Caribbean’s Oasis of the Seas sailing out of Port Canaveral from February 4 thru February 11, 2018.
This cruise will visit the western Caribbean. Gardens are available to tour on the island of Jamaica and in Cozumel, Mexico.
We will also host a few lectures and power point demonstrations on board as we sail along.
Cabin Choices: (Book before July 9, 2017)
- Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
- Central Park View with Balcony
- Ocean View Stateroom (no balcony)
The pricing on the registration form includes Port Fees and Taxes. Pricing is per person based on double occupancy. A deposit of $500 per cabin is due when you book your cabin. The deposit is per cabin, not per person. If you are sharing a cabin with a friend please use the same registration form and register at the same time.
This link will take you to the Royal Caribbean website and booking form. Click on the Oasis of the Seas PDF brochure for further information.
Book early as we have 50 staterooms on hold.
Denise Garcia and Kathleen Terlizzo
PS Please feel free to share this e-mail with your family, friends and neighbors.
Included in this Garden Club at Palm Coast website:
- Information pages accessed via links in the black menu bar under the header
- Blog posts can be found in the right hand column, arranged in order of most recent date, by month and by category
Enjoy your visit to our Garden Club at Palm Coast website.